12.16.2012

Almost Christmas

Yess that's right,
I've already had my first Christmas diner with my two lovely roommates and Maaike's and mine boyfriend.
Furthermore I made a list of things I want to do on my blog next year which I need your help for and I had one hell of an amazing weekend!
First of all I'll start on the 7th of December when my family and I celebrated Sinterklaas, which is a Ducht/Belgium day, officially it's on the 5th of december back in Holland but since I live in Belgium during the week we had to move it to the 7th. I had amazing presents which I'll share with you right now!
♥ new pyama's, they're pink with white hearts but unfortunatly I've got no picture of those.
♥ new camera, a Lumix Panasonic DMC-SZ1
♥ two Cesar Milan books to train my little monster
♥ Disney's Bambi fragrance
♥ Elf's Eyes Lips Face Palet
♥ Another fragrance which I forgot the name of AND no picture so I'll share that the next time!
♥ NYC 356 Big Apple Red Glossy Lip Balm

AND I'm doing my best friends Analoge Camera Challenge this month! I'll develop them hopefully the second week of januari so by then I'll post them online!
Last friday we had a lovely lovely diner with fish on toast, leeksoup and white-chocolate-cheesecake. We had it here in Gent, which was really nice. Afterwards we watched Limitless on the couch.
Saturdays me and Luc went downtown for Starbucks and some windowshopping together which was really lovely. We went back to Holland around 5 with Jessie who sat on my lap almost the entire ride. Had diner at his parents house and had a nice night in together.
Today we had a little lazy sunday, woke up late and did nothing besides watching Taken and waking up. Right now I'm back in Gent with one of my roommates since we both have college tomorrow morning and we'll be heading back to Holland to spend the holidays at our parents.
Here are some lovely sneakpeaks of this weekend.
♥ messy desk
♥ lovely Jess-R chilling
♥ Luc and our Hazelnut-Hot-Chocolate (which I still don't like!)
♥ Jessie chilling in the car
♥ Who's watching?
♥ Jessie likes my ear and I like Luc and Luc likes cookies

Hope you all enjoyed this blog and I'll be announcing some news later this week,
have a nice and lovely sunday,
R.Pinguin

2 opmerkingen:

Sanne zei

Leuke foto's liefje <3 en wat heb je prachtige cadeautjes gekregen! Mooie post! Volgens mij heb je een heerlijk weekend gehad <3 en in januari gaan we met z'n allen uit eten hè! LIEFS

Sanne zei

Ja heel snel liefje!