5.30.2013

Photobox June

Well helloooo there

June is around the corner and that means summerseason officially started.. Too bad the weather isn't showing for it! But this isn't a post about the weather it's about June.
June will be a little hectic not only because of my exams but because...
I'm doing not one but two photochallenges!

The first challenge I came across was the one founded by Louise from Sprinkle Of Glitter. She made this amazing challenge which you can check out here. This photo is from her blog which is about a lot of things in her life so you should certainly check her blog out!
It's an amazing challenge and since it's a snap and not a photo with a theme I'll take them with my Lumix Panasonic DMC-SZ1. However I'll also be doing another challenge.
Challenge number two is a challenge which my friend Sanne is also involved. She introduced me to this challenge. There are two other girls who are participation in this challenge as well, one of whom I have the link to here so you should check both her and Sanne out.
I hope that you are all as excited as I am and if you are doing this challenge or another challenge leave a comment so that I and other readers can check it out!
Starting this saturday!

Have a lovely lovely day,
R.Pinguin

4 opmerkingen:

Sanne zei

Snoes ik vind het super leuk dat je mee doet, en ik kan ook niet wachten op jouw foto's!

Sanne zei

zo lief dat je het erbij schrijft trouwens <3 lievie!
en twee foto uitdagingen! wow! ik ga die andere even bekijken :) succes mop, ook met je examens!!!

Melissa zei

Ik ben alvast heel excited! super dat je ook mee doet! ik ga je blog volgen om jouw resultaten te zien!

Liefs, The mind of an exchange

Elisse zei

Fijn dat je meedoet! Ik kom hier af en toe eens kijken naar je plaatjes :-)