5.01.2014

18 ♥

Hi guys,

today I've got an other kind of blogpost for you guys. I thought of eighteen things I've loved for the past eighteen months :)

1. Parkway Drive, first music crush ever. I was only fifteen haha
2. CSI (Vegas or New York)
3. My study
4. Young Guns
5. My tattoo's and piercings
6. Sushi, I love to nomnomnom
7. Lush, it's such a nice store
8. Blogger.com and Bloglovin'
9. BeautycrushEssie ButtonFleurdeForce
10. My body, which I'm pretty proud of
11. Lucky Number Slevin, best movie ever
12. Jessie, little monster dog ♥
13. High waisted skirts/jeans, because they're so comfy
14. Scented candles, because they make my room smell lovely
15. Writing notes, because writing notes is much more personal than a text
16. Being able to live with fears
17. My bed, which I'll give some love to right after I finish this post hihi
18. My boyfriend ♥, because he is amazing

What have you been loving lately?

Love,
Renée

Geen opmerkingen: