1.05.2015

2014 was..

amazing, overwhelming, beautiful, sad, awesome, great, lovely, no words can actually describe how absolutely marvellous twenty-fourteen was. So much happened, saw so many beautiful places and had so much fun with the boy and my friends and family.
If I had to do it over again, I wouldn't change a thing!

Twenty-fifteen is on it's fifth day already, I can't believe how fast time is flying by. But, I think this year will be as great as twenty-fourteen was if not even better. Hope you all had an amazing and wonderfull year and holidays and let's kick of this year by rewatching last year.

|| Getting ready for NewYears last year || Jessie enjoying himself || The 30-day Ab Challenge || Having a moment with my best roomies from Ghent || Frija and Wonder || Disneyland Paris was the best present ever ♥ || Seeing Bastille live || Chilling in the park with the boy || Jessie going crazy || Hangbuddy || Turning 21 || Crazy hair moments || Cuddles || Leiding with the boy || Being blond || Train journeys || Icecreams and weird moments || Jera On Air 2014 || Out and about || The best Wonder after our first competition || Rock Werchter 2014 || Amsterdam || Interrailing with this cuty for three weeks ♥ || Having a moment || When my bestie came over and took a picture || Ardennes 2014 || Austria in the snow! ♥||

My year was amazing thanks to the best friends and family and boy I could ever wish for. I love you all and I shall see you guys soon for another recap on 2014!

Love,
Renée

2 opmerkingen:

Sanne zei

Ahhhhw wat een super leuke post lieve Renée!
Ik hoop ook dat je 2015 net zo leuk wordt als je 2014, en misschien nog wel leuker!
Al het geluk en alle liefde toegewenst, je bent heel dierbaar en lief!
XXX

Unknown zei

Collage is nice! 2014 was leuk met jou.

<3 <3