7.03.2012

Holiday homerun

Hi there guys,

Sorry for being so off the radar for the past couple of days (it has been what... 2 weeks?) but I had a busy couple of weeks with all mn exams and stuff going on and just couldn't find the time to write you all a little something on my blog.
So here I am, behind my computer while the sun is shining behind the clouds writing you a blog.
Last week I finished my last exams for this semester and this Thursday we'll get the results so I'm pretty stressed out about what to expect and think that it might be a big failure but we'll see. I've been at my boyfriends house the entire weekend but mostly hung out with his sister though. Not that I mind spending time with my friends but since I won't see my boyfriend for three weeks now I was a little sad that we had to say goodbye on sunday.
My friend Sanne took a picture when we had dinner at her bf's house in Rotterdam about 2.5 weeks ago.
Right now my roommate and my soon-to-be-roommate are leaving the house ot go to the bookstore and the UFO and I'll get ready and catch up with them in an hour or so...
I'll be leaving for Montpellier in a few days, can't wait to be on the beach and just swim in the sea and stuff and obviously do my share of studying again.
I hope you'll have an amazing day today and hopefully write again soon!
(someone is playing the piano very loudly and very very enthusiasticly...)


♥ my boyfriend and me at Sanne's.
♥ before a lunchdate and some shopping in Rotterdam with Sanne.
♥ my best friend having lunch at La Place
♥ my sister taking pictures on my computer at my grandma's house.

Take care,
R.pinguin

Geen opmerkingen: