6.18.2012

May the odds.

Hi guys,

so today I was studying for my exam tomorrow, which will be a huge succes (not), and I thought I might update you on my recent activities.
Fridaynight we went for dinner in Nootdorp because my sister Julia graduated highschool, I'm superproud of her and hope she has an amazing year in the USA next year because she'll be doing a highschoolyear there before starting something new. She'll be gone for 10 months and I wish her all the best and all the luck in the world ♥
After dinner we went to a concert thingy at my sisters old school, my two other sisters still go to that highschool though. It was amazingly fun and I had a great time catching up with some old friends and stuff.
Saturday was the big day, after waking up with my boyfriend I went to my musiclesson and almost straight after that my boyfriend met my grandma. My grandma is the most amazing person in the world, obviously because she's family but also because she's travelled all around the world and is a great inspiration for me and my sisters. We went into the city to buy my sister a present and when we came home we fixed the car together with my dad. Than it was time for the big suprise, F, a band from The Hague, was playing in our backyard. They gave an amazing prefomance and for all those who read this and live in Holland, it's a must must must go to band!
Afterwards me and my boyfriend went to visit my best friend in Rotterdam because of her boyfriends birthday. We stayed there, had dinner and left again for a party at my house by my sister. Was an amazing party and on sunday I felt slightly sleepy but I had to study. Right now I'm back in Gent because tomorrow is my 4th exam.
That's it for todays blog guys, hopefully have some exciting news up this week on my holiday plans and stuff.

Have a great day,
R.Pinguin

Geen opmerkingen: