1.14.2013

The Great Expectations Tag

Today I´m doing something different, a tag.
I got tagged by Beauty Crush, make sure to go check her blog and youtube!
It´s called the Great Expectations Tag and lets just dive into it shall we?

1. Beauty bad habit to get rid of
I don't have a real bad habit I need to get rid of but I would like to stop trying to make blemishes go away faster than they would naturally because usually it makes them even worse.
2. Beauty secret to add this year
I'd love to experiment more with different brands and find out more about bits and bops on the make-up/fashion/photography-front. Not really a beauty secret though one thing I'd like to see myself adding this year is more regulary a mask and just taking better care of my skin although it's pretty good on it's own, oh and drink more water!
3. Last years beauty favourite
My beauty favourite of last year is my Rimmel London 100% Waterproof mascara, which has been the one mascara I've used for about three years.
4. Beauty/body goal for 2013
Keeping up the work outs, horsebackriding, healthy eating and just keeping myself (and my little monsterdog Jessie) healthy.
5. Last years biggest fashion mistake
I never really follow the latest trends but I think my worst fashion mistake was buying shirts and tops too big because I thought my body wasn't shaped correctly to wear it in the right size.
6. This year fashion trend prediction
I think during spring the animalprints will do great, as will flowers and during summer bright colours. Throughout the whole year I think it will just be combinding different styles into one. 
7. This years fashion must have
My Jeffrey Campbell shoes I think haha. I've got no idea, a great jacket, nice shoes, shirt and pants and you're ready to take on the world :)
8. Last years happiest moment/biggest achievement
My biggest achievement/happiest moment last year was deciding to take in Jessie, whom I found in a shelter, and taking care of him. It's a job taking care of a puppy but he just gives me so much joy and happiness although sometimes he can be really naughty.
9. Last years biggest challenge
Last years biggest challenge was actually something very personal which I might share with you guys someday but I came out a better and happier person at the end. Another big challenge was passing my first year of Veterinary science which I sadly didn't pass but I'm again in my first year and just trying to keep up and pass this time.
10. This years key resolution
I don't have a real resolution because usually I don't keep up with them but one thing I do want to do is just keep being me and doing things my way.
11. Any motto/advice for the year
Never let anyone tell you that you're something else than what you want and believe you are or could be!

Well I hope you liked this little tag, I might do tags more often this year. let me know what you think! :)
Have a wonderful week,
R.Pinguin

Geen opmerkingen: