1.03.2013

What I got in December

This is my little what I got during Christmas and another Dutch holiday on the 5th of december. It also contains a few OOTD's (Outfit Of The Day) from Christmas and going to the Hobbit!
♥My new Lumix Panasonic DMC-SZ1
♥ Akoya Blue fragrance
♥ H&M socks and a lovely warm Forever21 PJ.
♥ Two of Cesar Milan's books
♥Disney's Bambi frangrance Let's Dream!
♥ Lovely glass Bambi with a pink butterfly
♥ Elf's Eyes Lips Face Palet
♥ NYC 356 Big Apple Red lipbalm
♥ Creamy white laced dress from Forever21
♥ OOTD The Hobbit, Disney sweater, H&M trousers and a scarf
♥ Christmas OOTD, Urban Outfitters Shirt, red H&M jeans
♥ NYE makeup and hair
♥ Two lovely shotglasses from Hardrock Cafe in Las Vegas and Vermont
♥ The Muppets 2013 calendar
♥ One of Luc's gifts was this camera protective cover from Case Logics
♥ Another present from Luc was a Squirrel in a box-cup
♥ Luc's last present was my favorite, an Urban Outfitters shirt ♥♥

I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas and NYE! Mine was amazing, I was lucky enough to celebrate both with Luc and my family and friends. There was no better way to start this year.
Now hopefully I'll pass all my upcoming exams, so I'll have to study a little harder because my first is this monday. Fingers crossed guys.

Enjoy your holidays and the winterbreak,
R.Pinguin

2 opmerkingen:

Rowan - Rebels maar Romantisch zei

Superleuke cadeautjes en dat witte kanten jurkje is supermooi! Hoe vond je The Hobbit? Ik vond hem geweldig namelijk. :) Liefs

rawrpinguin zei

Hihi thanks ik zal er toch nog eens een goede foto van maken als ik hem aan heb! :) The Hobbit vond ik echt super, geweldig geschoten en echt heeeel gaaf, kan niet wachten tot de volgende twee delen! :) Liefs