2.25.2013

Delated favourites 2012

Hi guys,

This is my really really really delated favourites 2012 blog.. Which is really late due to the exams and stuff BUT I still hope you all like it.
First up food and drinks
 Jelly Beans♥
 Lambrusco white wine ♥
 Just normal plaine water without bubbles
Lady Grey or Earl Grey  tea with milk, my roommate calls it cementwater

The next thing is make-up/fragrance related
Elf's eyes lips face palet
 My make-up routine: Catrice Eyeliner, Maybelline Mascara, Rimmel Londen Waterproof Mascara, Rimmel Liquid liner and my lashcurler
My Lovely H&M lipbalm
Disney's Bambi fragrance

My random favourites
 Bepanthen salve for my tattoo (getting a new one soon, hopefully)
 RobinRAD's sweater which you can buy here
 Urban outfitters shirt which the boy bought for me ♥
 My brown Graceland boots
 Lavender candle's 
Ikea Vanilla candle's 
 Leather black ankle shoes
Etnie sneakers
Music and Movies
 Lower Than Atlantis
 OO7 James Bond Skyfall 
 Taylor Swift's RED album
 The Hunger Games (both movie and books)
 Architects
Best best band in the world Young Guns

AND OFCOURSE my favourite bloggers are Omdatikdatwil and Zoella. My favourite youtubers are FleurDeForceZoellaJacksGap and BeautyCrush.

Last but not least is my favourite person(s) in the world are my bestie Sanne AND my loveliest boyfriend in the world Luc whom is amaaaazing and he knows it (now hihi).

One happy... pile of crazy people.

That's it for today guys,
See you next time! :)
R.Pinguin

1 opmerking:

Sanne zei

LOVE YOU
Wat een leuke post!
Je bent een schatje Renée :))))