8.29.2013

New in my closet

Hi there blogworld!

So yesterday my bestest of besties Sanne came over to hang out and talk for hours like you can only do with the best. I still had to do some fashionshots of the new stuff I bought in Amsterdam last Sunday. Sanne was so nice to take the pictures so all the credits to her, she's amazing and you guys should really check out her blog it's amazing and she's a fantastic photographer.
New in: 
Leggings by H&M
Furthermore:
Shirt by H&M
Shoes by CafeModa

New In:
Leggings by Bershka
Jaws shirt by H&M
Blouse by Bershka
Furthermore:
Shoes by JeffreyCampbell
Watch by Fossil

I really want to thank Sanne for all the amazing photo's she took of me. I also wanted to include shoes I bought yesterday from Uggs because my old black shoes I wore so much they weren't walkable anymore. 

Love,
Renée

3 opmerkingen:

Melissa zei

Damn, looking good girl!

Love, The mind of an exchange

Sanne zei

Hee daar lekker ding!
Wat ben je leuk :). En knap! En je laarsjes zijn leuk!

Sanne zei

En wat ben je toch lief, ik doe het heeeeel graag voor je schatje <3 altijd!