8.17.2013

Update August

It's update time!

I know it has been a long time since I blogged, I did put up a little post last Tuesday. The reason I've been off of blogging is because firstly I went on a little trip with the boy for two weeks to the fantastic island of Crete. It was an amazing trip, I loved every second of it. After I came home it has been crazy, I've been running and going crazy. So I decided that I had to take another week off. I hope you all understand and that the posts will be more regular from now on.

♥I've been living at my parents for about 1.5 weeks now because they're on holiday in Croatia.
♥I've been at the stables for about 4 hours a day to train Wondertje and take Frija out for a walk.
♥I've been going crazy looking for a room in Utrecht, I really want to move.
♥I've been spending every night with the boy. he sort of lives here now, I love it.
♥Jessie has been very brave and nice, sometimes he's way to naughty
♥I've been thinking about starting Youtube and I finally got time to making another Youtube channel.
♥The first video will be up next week.
♥Tonight we might go to the cinema to see The Wolverine, I've a tiny itty bitty crush on Hugh Jackman.
♥I really want to see The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones
♥I still got 1.5 weeks of vacantion nomnom makes me happy

How is your summer going so far?!

Love,
Renée

1 opmerking:

Sanne zei

Renée deze foto is zo super lief!