9.28.2013

Long time no... Camera?!

Hi guys,

Sad story today, unfortunately my camera is still at the repairstore so I haven't been able to take a lot of pictures for my blog. It's a sad sad time. Hopefully he'll be back somewhere this week.
A view things to cheer you up though:
Tomorrow we have a big clinic at our stables and I can't wait.
The big wedding video is up from FleurDeForce! ♥ It's amazing, go check it out!
I shaved Jessie's bum, he's not that happy with it!
The boy and I might take a little trip to Antwerp in November.
I've been trying a lot of new things the past couple of weeks, so keep your eyes on a September faves!
I bought a new jacket for the winter today at Zara, pictures will be up when I get my camera back!

Will be back soon, have an amazing weekend!
Love,
Renée

1 opmerking:

Melissa zei

Just take your time :)

Get better soon (to your camera)