10.06.2013

Sunday Afternoon Songs

Hi there guys,

Little update on the camera, he's alive, they managed to fix it but I haven't had time to pick it up so I'll fix that tomorrow so keep you eyes peeled at ALOT of things this week! :) Making up for some lost time.
Today something a little different I thought I'd share a little songlist on what I listen to on this semi-sunny sundayafternoon. I'm taking my boy to dinner tonight! I love that guy, who now is looking at my like; wht are you typing woman?! Hihi hope you all enjoy this.

1. Twenty One Pilots - Car Radio

2. Tom Odell - Long Way Down

3. Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball (Directors Cut version.)

4. Morning Parade - Under the Stars

5. The Boxed Rebellion - Diamonds

6. Bruno Mars - Gorilla

7. Demi Lovato - Warrior

8. Coldplay - Atlas

9. Bastille - Things We lost In The Fire

10. Air Traffic - Running Away

I hope you liked my little play list, let me know what you think of it and what you play on your sunday afternoon!

Love,
Renée

Geen opmerkingen: