10.18.2013

Lining up the eyeliner

I'm back
Thank god

Hellooooooooo guys!
How are you all doing?! I'm finally up and going again since my camera crashed. It's better now which I like but time is kind of flashing by so fast. 
But I've got something to show you. Unfortunately the pictures aren't as well as I wanted them to be because I'm on such a schedule, I leave at dawn and come back after sunset.. yaaay. I thought about trying out new things on the make-up floor but I loved my old routine. A few weeks ago I stepped out of my comfortzone and bought two new eyeliners. I used to use a köhlliner with a liquidliner on top which stays forever. I wanted a liner that stayed and was really black in stead of greyish. So I tried out two different liner. 
One is Essennce Eyeliner Pen Extra Longlasting in the black colour.
The other is Catrice Sosmetics Calligraph Ultra Slim Eyeliner Pen in Blackest Black.
I do like the longer tip on the Catrice one, the short tip is a bit harder to work with. The long tip gives you the possibility to make both thick and tin lines.
The Catrice liner is really black and stays really well. The first picture was taken in the morning around 6.30 and the second was taken around 10.15 at night. It does tend to get a little grey when you wear it without a eyebase underneath. 
The Essence one is way more grey, it doesn't really stay that well. It does stay better with eyebase but still the pigmentation isn't really working for me. It's on the lighter side of black and I like black black.

Anyways I hope you liked this thing, it's pretty different from what I do most of the time but I thought why not try it?!
Have a nice and lovely weekend,
Renée

Geen opmerkingen: