2.17.2014

Half way Through

Hi guys,

I know this post is a little delayed but it's my 'half way through the challenge' post. I though you'd all be a little curious on the whole ab-challenge thingemedjingy!
So far it has been a bit tough but I've only missed one day, which was yesterday because I had a crazy schedule and was pretty tired when I eventually went to bed. I'm currently doing the ab-challenge in the morning and the ab&squatchallenge right before I go to bed.
I must admit I'm feeling a lot healthier compaired to last month, my abs have been improving although I'm still nowhere near where I want to be eventually but getting closer every day! I'm currently on day 19 on both challenges so I'm nearing the end.
I only took one picture, sorry for that!
Little improvement but still working on it, I'm actually looking forward to seeing the results by the end of the month. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this little update post. Next weekend I'm off the go to Disneyland Paris so keep your eyeballs peeled for a post on that and for now have an amazing week and hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Love,
Renée

1 opmerking:

Sanne zei

OMG waaaaauw
wat ben je lekker bezig!
Je kan het echt zien :D hihi wat GOED en KNAP van je!
Ik ben gestopt! Want ik was het donderdag vergeten en vrijdag was een te kutte dag en toen liet ik het maar.. maar het ging ook lekker bij mij, ik baal er wel van. Ik wil wel op een andere manier buikspieren trainen, het is wel heel goed voor me denk ik.
Ik hoop niet dat je sip bent hierdoor!
Ik wel een beetje. Maarja.
Succes liefje! Nog even!