2.19.2014

Kinki Hair

Hi guys,

In case you've missed the fuss, I was a model last weekend for the Kinki.
Let me tell you something about them. They're a hairdresser's based in multiple cities across the Netherlands. They're specialized in doing crazy things and amazing amazing things for your hair, any weird hairstyle they'll do. To learn more about them check out their website. I've been going to the Kinki since I was fifteen and all the amazing hairstyles I had mostly came from them.
For a little impressoin on their work check out this amazing show they did for the Amsterdam Fashion Week.
Anyway, this is what my hair looked like before.
Must say, I absolutely love love love the result thanks to my hairdresser!!!!

I hope you liked this little hair update post!
See you after Disney ♥

Love,
Renée

Geen opmerkingen: