3.24.2014

Oh hi!

Gooodday y'all ♥

Sooo today I thought I'd update you a little on what I've been up to the past month. Yes it has been almost 30 days since I last wrote a blogpost, well actually it has been 20 not 30 but it feels like forever! It has been a crazy month, school is pretty busy at the moment, the horsy needed a lot of love the past month, I had an exam, the weekends were filled with lots of things to do soooo I'm really sorry but blogging just didn't fit. I also had a little bit of a downer on the blogside, it felt more like something I had to do rather than something I love to do. Anyway, I'm back all happy and ready to tackle the blogworld yet again! ♥
Little updates though:

I actually managed to pass my exam sooo I'm halfway through my first year! fuckyeah this means I'll have a full week off in April.

It has been amazing weather, except for the last three days or so but it has been amazing nevertheless.

My sister just turned 15 and I'm only one week away from turning 21, not quite sure weither I am excited or scared hahaha. Happy birthday to one of my amazing sisters ♥♥

I bought my first leather fitted skirt, which I will include in some sort of blogpost soon, tell me what you guys want to see me do with it, maybe an outfit of the day?

AND the best for last today.....
drumrollpleaaaase!
I'll be walking the runway on April 13th for a Kinki show!!! I'm super duper mega excited and can't waaaaait! So yeah I'll keep you guys updated on that :D

This will be all for today. Hope you guys like this little update, I'm really sorry for being away this long but I promise more posts await!

Love,
Renée
kisses from Jessie and his best friend Mika ♥

1 opmerking:

Sanne zei

LIEFJE!
zo zo zo zo zo zo zo ontzettend gaaf dat je mag lopen voor Kinki! Waaaaauw! Moet je daar ook voor oefenen ofzo?
En ik vind dit een leuke post :) wat heerlijk dat je een week vrij hebt in april, goed gedaan! Knap van je mop.
En bijna jarig, niet bang zijn! ;) ik heb zin om je te zien!
Liefs