3.03.2014

Disney Days

Hi guys,

After hitting the floor on Wednesday after 25 actually on my horse I had a few full days of studying left before my exam this morning so it was a little bit of a crazy crazy week last week.
BUT
I have to admit, I miss Disneyland so much, so so much! So I thought without blabbering to much about it I'd share some of my memories and nicest moments. I want to thank my best boyfriend in the world for taking me and making my dream come true♥ I love you to the moon and back!

First stop, just an hour away from Paris
And on our way
Our hotel, Newport Bay Hotel ♥
Tea and we love it.
Tea with milk
Frozen Frozen I want to see this movie!
Nomnomnom
Disney Parade ♥
Tigger
Looking good
More nomnomnom
I love this guy ♥
Cookietime
Sleeping Beauty
Crush Coater
Most magical weekend ever!! ♥

I loved this weekend, I love my best best boyfriend and wish you all of the magic! 
A final upload on the ab challenge will be up when I finish this week! I had to stop for a few days because of the floorhitting action haha. 
I hope you all had a lovely weekend♥

Love,
Renée

1 opmerking:

Sanne zei

SNOEZIGE SNOESIES!
Jullie zijn mega schattig!
En ohhh Renée, wat ben je een ontzettend leuk meisje! I am so lucky to have you as my bestest friend!!!!!!
Niet alleen omdat je zo knap bent hoor ;) maar ook omdat je zo lief bent!
Super leuk joh, al die foto's! Mooi stel zijn jullie ook. Ziet er uit als een super weekend :).