4.19.2014

Kinki Hair Show

Hi guys,

As you may know I did a Kinki Hair show at the Mirror Hair Convention last weekend. I had an absolute blast being on the catwalk and being part of such an amazing show like that. I thought I'd share some pictures made on the catwalk and stuff.
To accomplish this hair they actually made my hair blonde three times and they coloured it four times so I might do a post on how I take care of my new hair let me know if you want me to do so!
Day one 
After washing my hair for the first time hihi
I actually had the week off this passed week. They pulled my wisdom teeth on the right on monday, happy they're gone but I look like a hamster and I still can hardly eat haha and to make it all much more enjoyable I've had a pretty bad cold all week.. Lucky me! I did have a lovely week anyway, had a day off with the best roomies from Gent, did a course on how to train you horse on the longe properly and went to Leiden with the boy! I enjoy having a week off ♥

Love,
Renée

2 opmerkingen:

Sanne zei

YOU ARE SO PRETTY!
Echt, wat ben jij een mooi meisje en wat staat dit je super mega goed! Ik ben trots op je!

Sanne zei

en daarom ben jij ook mijn vriendinnetje! Há!