4.04.2014

Turning 21

Hi guys!

Yes yes yes I finally, or unfortunately, turned 21 last Tuesday! :)
Oh happy days haha. I had a lovely yet stressfull day and lots of car trouble which sucks. I was at my parents house and had to do some shopping, got a lot of presents, hung out with some of my friends and went out for dinner at a tapas bar. After dinner the boy and I went back to my place and had a lovely evening with my roommates and it was really nice having him there. ♥ I had an amazing day and thought I'd share my presents with you all, not to brag about them but just to show you guys what might be nice gift ideas and because I love reading these kinds of blogs since it can give you so much ideas.

Pie ♥
Leather riding-boots 
Dinner ♥
Foooood
500 vega dishes, chocolates, pretty teapot with a bird, sented sticky things, sugar candy, soap, spurs, Jelly Beans, 101 Dalmatians, Black Paris Jumbo lippencil, doggie tack, Lady and the Tramp, Camilla tea, and napkins with kittehs ♥
My teapot is yellow with a bird on it
♥ 
Deep purple red coloured Black Paris| Up jumbo lippencil

Best present ever was ofcourse going to Disneyland Paris with the boy ♥ I love him

Well I hope you liked this little post about my birthday! :D

Love,
Renée

1 opmerking:

Melissa zei

Happy birthday!
Ziet er een heel fijne verjaardag uit :)