7.08.2014

After al this time...

It's finally time for a little update!

As you guys might have guessed, I had a pretty busy and stressfull month and a half. Let me tell you a little about why I was away for so long and what'll happen to this blog.

 I had to pass three more exams to completely finish my first year of University in Utrecht in a little over a months time which totally stressed me out. Eventually I'm glad to say I passed all three and will now continue doing what I love to do, becoming a vet!

The boy and I went away twice, two festivals to be exact. We went to Jera On Air in Ysselsteyn, which was an amazing festival. We worked there as volunteers and had such a great weekend!! Last weekend we went to Rock Werchter, which was a four-day-festival, we went with his sister and some other friends. It was one hell of a weekend, I enjoyed every second of it. For a full detailed post on that, stay tuned!

Because school was so much I had to sadly take some time of blogging since combining everything became a little overwhelming. So I took a little time off of blogging and photographing to focus on finishing my uniyear.

So, now what?!
I'm going to be blogging a whole lot more since I've still got some things to share with you guys, like Rock Werchter, new-in items and ofcourse a lot of horse-related things! I'll be doing a lot of horse-related things this holiday and I'd love to share some of those moments with you guys, ofcourse there will also be a lot of fashion related, fun and friends related things and days off exploring the world. The boy and I will be interrailing for three weeks in August, any tips? We want to visit Milan, Nice, Barcelona, Madrid, San Sebastién and Biarritz.

So hopefully you guys are up to a whole lot of new posts and fun things to do this summer! Can't wait to start blogging again and I'll see you guys on Thursday!

Love,
Renée

1 opmerking:

Sanne zei

Can't wait to read your posts!
Super benieuwd naar alles wat je wil delen schatje, zo fijn dat je je jaar hebt gehaald en dat het even voorbij is!
Liefs