7.29.2014

Instagram Issue no. 2

Hi, guys,

I've found out that even though I use Instagram every day I've done just one IG post on my blog (Instagram Issue no. 1). So it's about time I'd put up another IG post. I use the app every day even though I don't post on it on a daily basis. It's a fun way to keep up with people and share some little moments. So I thought I'd share some of those moments with you guys. If you want to you can follow me on IG: rpinguin.
Let's see what the last year and a bit has been saved on the interwebs.
 OOTD april 2013
Jessie being sexy as ever









Puck ->

Incredible Ijoor








Crete -> 

OOTD August








Starbucks on the go ->
 My little bugger








Boulevard days ->
 Banana








Freezing cold ->
 Austria ♥








Out with the boys ->
  Haircut








Biggest cutest boy ->
 
Our pride and joys








Juices with my sis ->
If you want to see more of these posts let me know!!

Love,
Renée

1 opmerking:

Sanne zei

Super nice, you sexy thing!