8.02.2014

Festifits no. 2

Goodday guys,

As promised the second half of my festfits and this will be my last post before taking three weeks off. The boy and I will be interrailing so unfortunately I won't be able to blog untill we come back BUT I'll try to upload something to my other socialmedia sites so follow me there if you want to keep up to date on what we'll be doing! (facebookTwitterInstagram)

Anyway today we'll see what I've been wearing for the festivalseason. If you haven't read the first part click here!! There you'll also find some moret tips.
Shirt; h&m|| shorts; h&m|| boots; Steve Madden 
Cropped t-shirt; h&m|| shorts; Forever21|| shoes; Timberlands 
I know, my tummy needs more sun.. I'm fully aware haha 
Cropped shirt; Forever21|| shorts; Primark|| kimono; Primark 
Shirt; h&m|| shorts; h&m|| shoes; Steve Madden
Bikini top; h&m|| Shirt; Primark|| Shorts; old h&m trousers I cut off.
The best help during shooting, because I had nothing else to focus my camera on hahaha. TY Harry Styles!

If you have any other requests on outfits you want to see or anything do let me know! Hope you'll all have an amazing weekend and I'll see you guys in three weeks!

Love,
Renée

Geen opmerkingen: