8.20.2012

blah

Hi guys,

just a quick update on my life atm! I've been superbusy with my exams and getting the house and my life together. Most importantly, I've been offline for a week because I've moved and internet won't be on untill the 28th. Luckily for me and you guys, I'm going back home for the weekend so I'll have my share of internet there. Right now I'm at my old house just using the internet there untill tomorrow when we have to turn in the keys!
This weekend my sister and me will be filming the babyfood challenge so hopefully that'll be online somewhere next week! It'll be my first but maybe it'll be on my sisters channel on youtube which I'll link in my blogpost on the challenge!
Furthermore, I've watched Letters to Julliet yesterday with one of my housemates and it's such and amazing movie, the story at least.
Hopefully I'll give you another update somewhere this weekend or next week.

Love,
R.Pinguin

Geen opmerkingen: