8.03.2012

photobox

Hi guys!

So I told you guys I'd upload some pictures of the holiday and my new puppy. So here's the upload, it's not much but I hope you'll like it though.








♥ Jessie, my almost-6-months-old puppy from Shelter Gent. I bought him when he was almost 5 months old and am absolutely in love with him. He's an amazing little guy, sometimes he's a bit naughty although he looks adorable on the picture ofcourse haha.
♥ a hour before we brought my sister to the airport.
♥ Jessie saying goodbye to my sister for 10 months.
♥ Waving my sister's plane goodbye, see you in 10 months sis!
♥ With my sister and Anne before going to the club in Spain.
♥ With two of my three sisters in Spain having dinner at one amazing restaurant!
♥ Lovely view in the morning just before going for a morning swim at 8 am.

Love,
R.Pinguin

Geen opmerkingen: