8.31.2012

Study madness

Well hello there guys.

So I´ve been studying again for the pas couple of weeks.. lets make that months because I haven't had a studybreak for over 3 months now since I'm in the middle of my exams which I didn't pass last time so I have to do them again.. Possibly this has been the most stressfull year so far.
University is amazing though, atm the weather sucks ass and my dog is biting his bum while chilling on my bed. I can't wait to show you all how my room turned out but it probebly won't be online untill next week or maybe even the week after. My last exams are next friday and than I'll have a 2 week holiday before school starts again, amazing!
I've got a lot of things to do when my exams are done, lots of partys and I'm going away with my mom and our horses for three days. So that'll be fun!!
Furthermore, me and my sister did the baby food challenge AND a sister tag so that'll hopefully be up somewhere soon.
As for now,
I hope you all had an amazing holiday and if it still is holiday for you, lucky basterd enjoy and if school started make the best of it, you can do it!
Hopefully see you guys soon!

Love,
R.Pinguin

Geen opmerkingen: