11.15.2012

I like...

weekends, school, horses, friends, roommates, monsieur le puppydog, Luc... and much more things that if I wanted to write it all down I needed at least two weeks and 100 billion pieces of paper because I like to actually write it down in stead of typing.
ANYWAY
Since it´s almost weekend and ofcourse I promised you guys an update on last weekend here it is.. I am running a little late on this one actually since I started trying to find works for last wekend on monday and today it´s thursday and it's online. Took a long time.
First of all I've got to tell you that due to an amazing weekend my week started pretty shitty haha which is probably the reason that at first I couldn't find words for it. Makes sense, no?
Friday me and Luc went to Queens which is this really nice bar/pub back in The Netherlands. I went there when I still lived there so it was really nice going back for the first time in ages (not really ages I hung out there last summer I think but yeah!). At first I was a little scared since it was just the two of us but it was so nice and we actually had a really really nice evening. Ended up drinking tea at his house which was really nice.
Saturday was a day I was wishing for for about 2 weeks I think. We went to The Zoo!!! in Antwerp. It was soooooo f'ing nice and we had a lot of fun. I went with Luc, Koen, Yvette and Bryan. Yvette being one of my roommates and Koen and Bryan are two friends of mine. We had an absolute amazing time there and it was so nice that we forgot to take pictures so sorry for the lack of footage.
Hopefully I'll make it up to you with some nice shots that I'll take tomorrow of the Young Guns concert in Tivoli, Utrecht.
Anyways we had an amazing night and when we got back Koen left and the rest of us watched Ice Age 4~, which was awefully funny but after that we were all so bloody tired. Sundays I took Pilsje out for a ride, had to work and spend the rest of my afternoon packing stuff and waiting for Luc to come back and after dinner I went back to Gent ofcourse!
This week went by pretty fast but it was a pretty intense and weird week, loads of things happend.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrows concert, going with Luc!♥
Can't fucking wait for the weekend!! Saturdays I'll be going to another gig in The Hague which will include a preformance by Jaya the Cat. If you don't know these bands you should really check them out! I'll post a video by Young Guns below!
Hope you all had an amazing week and will have amazing plans for this weekend and if not just enjoy anyways!

Goodnight,
R.Pinguin
 You are not by Young Guns !

Just some little snapshots of Pilsje and I to lighten up this day!

Geen opmerkingen: