11.04.2012

Photober final

Hi guys,

I'm so supersorry for posting this final episode of photober 4 days late. I was really busy with a lot of things which I'll be telling you all about AFTER the last photobers! Here we go,
Photober day #25 Minimal
I took this photograph of my tiny little bottle of JD, which I think is pretty cute, because it's the minimal amount of JD in a bottle and the minimal amount of JD to put in a glass.
Photober day #26 A Favourite spot in the house
Monsieur le ppuppydog chilling on the couch but in stead of chilling while sitting on the couch he's actually chilling on the back of the couch which looks kind of wrong but appearently is supercomfi because he not only does in here in Ghent but he chills on the back of the couch at my parents house too. Especially when me and my boyfriend are chilling on the couch and his arm is on the back of it, Jessie likes to sit on his arm... weird dog.
Photober day #27 With words
This photo says it all. It's my rug in Ghent which says:
Life is short
Break the rules
Forgive quickly
Kiss slowly
Love truly
Laugh uncontrollably
And never regret anything that makes you smile
Photober day #28 Vestige of a visit
My friend Matthijs came over on tuesday last week to hang out at my new house. We had dinner with my housemates and watched 20 minutes of Superman Returns before falling asleep (he was snorring which kept me awake for another 30 minutes).. It was a nice evening and we had a lot of fun!
Photober day #29 Water
My lovely tap in my bathroom, what more can I say?
Photober day #30 In a tree
I took this photo while walking the dog at my parents house. Lovely view on a autumn field.
Photober day #31 Jump
When I was working on my photober day 11 I took this one of on of my housemates who was trying to do something that absolutely didn't work out hahaha. It's not the jump you take it's where you land that makes the difference.
Well that was my last offer for you guys on my photober thing. I was actually planning to do an analoge photochallenge which I'm already running 4 days late on so MAYBE I'll do a big catchup this weekend and continue doing challenges. If you've got a challenge you'd like to see please leave it in a comment below. I'll update you all on my long weekend tomorrow, right now my battery is dying and it's already time for bed.

I'll see you guys tomorrow,
R.Pinguin

1 opmerking:

Sanne zei

Super leuke foto's skattie!
Gisteren heb ik geen foto meer gemaakt :$ dus vandaag moet ik er drie maken voor de analoge uitdaging.
Maar je foto's zijn zo leuk en wat kan je goed in het Engels schrijven zeg, dat vind ik echt knap!
Als onze foto's zijn ontwikkeld ga ik een stukje schrijven over het weekend :) ik begin er vast aan! Vandaag laat ik ze ontwikkelen.
LIEFS!