11.23.2012

Pre-weekend day

Well hello there guys,
Feeling a bit bad about not writing as often as I want to. Unfortunatly I've been superbusy with school since I fell a bit behind on schedule so I had to work a bit hard to finish in time this week.
Which isn't that much of a excuse because I should be making more time for writing so I'll try my best to at least update you twice a week this month. Ofcourse december will be a LOT of blogging about christmas and stuff! I'm sooo excited about december, I love that month.
SO lets talk.
made this during Organic Chemisty college
I had a rough week this week full of planning, school and lots and lots of homework. I just finished today and I've cleaned my room and bathroom and downstairs all the rooms.
Jessie on the other hand was trying to get in my way as much as possible and right now he's sitting in behind the window like the weird dog he is growling at some kids.. He's a bit weird like that.
When I was vacuuming this afternoon he was sitting behind the curtains just chilling and watching people passing by. I'm guessing the people who'd now pass by would be a bit scared since I'm sitting in a dark kitchen with only the light of my laptop shining.. Maybe I need to turn the lights on?
WHICH brings me to point number two. I've been thinking about starting vlogging soon as I've got a camera again. I do have multiple camera's but the only one who can film is now 7 years old... That's a no?! AND hopefully I'll start vlogging around christmas maybe a little after newyears I'm not quite sure yet but soon as I'm starting I'll give you guys a heads up!
Last weekend was pretty damn awesome. Came home to these babys:
Young guns was amazing as always. Had a really really awesome time during their concert and I was so happy! Saturday's was a gig in The Hague, Jaya the cat and two other band were playing and I had a lot of fun with the boys and one of my roommates. Came back home so tired and I had to work on sunday. Rest of the day I had to do a lot of things. BUT I made sushi with my nicest Luc! It was pretty damn tasty! Now I want to go to shabushabu... it's this really great sushiplace back at where my parents live. Hmm maybe I'll trick someone in going next week... I NEED SUSHI hihi.
Anyways
This weekend will contain a lot of stress.. but a lot of fun too and therefore I can't wait.

I'll update you all next week or maybe this sunday!
May you all have a lovely weekend and a lovely day and a lovely night and a lovely dinner.

R.Pinguin.
you want cookie? come and get cookie

2 opmerkingen:

Ruby And Siel zei

Jessie is supercute! :)

rawrpinguin zei

Thank you! He really is, but he can be a little child sometimes!