4.10.2013

Hellooo London

As you guys might or might not know the boy and I went on a little trip to London last weekend. Our four days away started waaay to early on Thursday around 4.30am because we had to catch a flight to Heathrow at 7.15am. Soooo we landed around 7.15am (Londontime) and after getting our bags and stuff we went for breakfast at Leicester Square, which was really nice. We had a hotel at Wembley, which was really lovely, not really big but we were just going to be there at night so it didn't really matter. We saw a lot of nice things such as the Tower Bridge, Camden Town and Natural History Museum. Also the boy made it trough 4.5 hours of diehard shopping, although we both didn't buy that much at the end haha. I thought I'd share what I bought today.
I got this demin top at Primark, I liked the black details at the top.
I paired them with leggins from DropDead, which are amazing leggins with wolfs on them
Jessie looks happy with the look, right?! hihi
I bought this pink laced dress, which I normally wouldn't even take a look at but since I was on the hunt for a new dress I thought I'd give it a try.
Lovely flowy
The dipdye-top is from Primark, the shorts are one of my old H&M-jeans cut of haha and the tights are from  Primark aswell. 
I love the spikes on the shoulderparts of the dipdyetop!
The top is from Camden Town, the shorts are from Primark aswell as the tights.
I love the spikes and little glitters on the shorts, it gives them a little edge.
Detail on the Camden Town-top, it's organic cotton with this amazingly cute little rabbit on it, the boy gave it to me for my birthday and I♥it
Another close-up on the shorts and the tights
Earrings I bought at Topshop, wooden cross with a goldlike cross attached to it.
Soap and Glory Butter Yourself bodybutter at Boots
Topshop nail polish in Bee's Knees (yellow one) and High Voltage (pinky one)
Hand Food by Soap and Glory!

We went home on a sunday after spending most of the day chilling in Hyde Park! It was the most amazing trip ever and I thank the boy for putting up with my stress and stuff and just being amazing the whole time! I love that kid♥
Welll that'll be it for now, I might post a few London pictures later this week. Tomorrow my best Sanne and I will have a lovely homemade high tea for my birthday and I can't wait! :)
Have a nice week,
R.Pinguin

1 opmerking:

Sanne zei

Wat een super leuke post lieve Renée! Wat heb je toffe kleren gekocht :D. Dat roze jurkje is super schattig. En ik vind alles leuk. Ik vond het zo leuk, onze high-tea!