4.03.2013

Lovely 20th birthday

As you might know, or not, I turned 20 on the first of April, which was 2 days ago which makes me OLD. Just kidding.
I had the most amazing birthday, felt like a birthday back when I was 6 when you get the most amazing presents and spend the day with the most amazing people. I wanted to share a bit of my day with you guys and show you what I got.
The boy stayed over and suprised me with a... party horn.. It was the most amazing wake up call ever! We had a little Skype with my sister, who's birthday is on the 1st of April aswell, and after unwrapping my presents we had a looovely breakfast. My aunt and uncle and their lovely boy came over and my grandma was already there. We had dinner at Koetjes & Kalfjes and my roommates, Alana and her boyfriend, my best Sanne and her boy and one of my college friends came over for piece of pie and a drink. The boy and I went back to his place sleepy but really happy, it was an amazing day!
Dinnertime
The boy♥
Bigass hazelnutpie
On to the second part of the blog I'll show you what I got, I really really want to thank everyone for the amazing presents!
Lovely pair of earrings (not really rings though..) with different coloured pieces.
A lovely watch from Fossil which is called Heather in the colour Beige
The new P!NK album, I really like it a lot
The latest Tayler Swift album RED with the bonus cd♥
A lovely collage from my best Sanne and it came with an invitation for a nice high tea
An awesome phoneholder for my Samsung and it's a PINGUIN!
A nice new Spaas vanillacandle
I bought myself two sephora lipsticks in two colours 2145A, which is the pinky one and 2255B which is the orangy red one.
Taylor Swifts Journey to Fearless DVD
The Fifty Shades triology, I wonder... haha
A nice V&D wallet
A pretty scarf with some black, green and pink butterfly's and flowers
A fcuk scent which is called Late Night and it smells amazing
A cup of sunshine by Blond Amsterdam
A Blond Amsterdam dessert bowl
New earplugs because my old ones died or at least I thought so.. turned out my Ipod just broke down a bit.. damnit

That's it for today guys! I hope you liked this post, I'm really thankfull for all of my presents and my amazing friends and family!! My roommates gave me a Blond Amsterdam plate and dessertbowl, Blond Amsterdam tea in black tea with red fruits and my roommate whom I've been living with since day one in Gent gave me a little cactus, I love it all! Today I went for lunch with Koen and he gave me two framed pictures he took about 3 years ago and one of the same day a friend of ours took of the both of us taking a picture of eachother, so thank you very much Koen I love them!

That'll be it for today, hope you're all having a lovely day.
I'm flying to London in the morning with my boy and we'll stay there untill sunday yaay!
Have a nice week and hopefully your easter was great!
R.Pinguin

1 opmerking:

Sanne zei

Ahhhhh pink lipstick <3 wat gaaf!
Wat heb je leuke cadeautjes gehad liefje. Wat goed om te horen dat je zo'n geweldige dag hebt gehad :) dat verdien je!