4.18.2013

pieces of london

heeei guys,
so I said I'd share some pictures from our trip to lovely London so here you go! These were all taken with a simple Lumix Panasonic DMC-SZ1.
first morning walk
look at it
well hello there big ben
just chilling with my suitcases
Horse Guard
Jelly Belly Beans ♥
Ibis Hotel Wembley
Cars
and it was beautiful
Chocolatemint, caramel brownie?, lemon and caramel biscuit at Häagen-Dasz
Camden town 
Touché
First Nando's, we loved it
Just outside of our hotel
Luc and his imaginary friend Bob
Tower Bridge
I feel tiny
Lunch, it was lovely
Nothing like a Monster to kickstart an energyboost
Well Touché, seems we meet again?!
View from our room
Buckingham
I want to take a picture first PUH!
Just chilling
It was a family trip I must admitt... hihi
Hyde Park sundays ♥
Goodbye England

Well it's just a little sneak peak from what we did because we took a lot of pictures and a whole bunch of them were blurry or just the two of us!
Hope you have a nice week, Belgium has been pretty nice so far, the weather is great dispite the fact that it's superwindy today!
R.Pinguin

2 opmerkingen:

Mai zei

I really love London!
Nice photos ;)

rawrpinguin zei

thank you! :)
Your blog looks really amazing!