7.24.2013

Picture Imperfect Day 22&23

Today it's Wednesday which means it's only like 1.5 more days before the boy and I take of for a little holiday on Crete for two weeks, I can't wait!
Sooooo today I'll be doing a lot of things BUT I'll tell you all about that tomorrow but what have I been doing for the past two days?!
Monday was crazy, I was at the horsies for like two hours and after that one of my roommates came by aaaaand after that I had to work on my blog and searching for a house and taking pictures. I had a nice dinner at the boys house aaaaaaaaaaand that's it. 
Tuesdays I spend the entire day at the beach first with my mom and sister and around 1 the boy joined and my mom and sister left. Jessie was with me the whole time and we had a lot of fun ♥ Eventually I had dinner with two of my old highschoolfriends which was really nice. After that I went to the boys place and he and a friend were watching Oblivion which was a really good movie but I was way to confused at the end because I missed the first like 45 minutes but oh well it was nice.

The snaps
What I was working with all monday

Yes I'm in my bikini, yes it's the internet, deal with it.

How's you week been so far?!

Love,
Renée

Geen opmerkingen: