1.10.2014

DecemberDays part 7

Hi guys,
Today I've got the wrap-up on DecemberDays for you guys. I had an amazing time documenting my entire december for you guys. Must say it was a little hard not to forget snapping a picture for you guys somedays. BUT I managed and I hope you all liked it. :) Now lets get cracking!

December twenty-nine
We spend the day relaxing and actually used our collective Christmas present. It was a sanner which we use to scan in analoge pictures (not the pictures but the actual tape). It was really nice and we found this one from Crete last summer. Brings back so many memories ♥

December thirty
I wasn't feeling very well but we had a pre-newyears dinner at the boy's parents which was really nice. So I had to get dressed up and this was also the day my Lookbookweek started sooo a little sneakpeak here. (It's already online).

December THIRTY-ONE!
Last day of 2013.. It went by so fast it's insane. I love 2013, have had my ups and downs but it has been one hell of a year. 2014 will be another year filled with amazing things and I can't wait to share them all with you. We ended up not doing a whole lot this day since in the Netherlands you're allowed to set off fireworks the entire day starting 10am.. So I ended up avoiding the outside and staying in mostly, only got out to do some last minute shopping. The puppydog liked the fireworks as long as it wasn't to close. Anyway the boy and I had a lovely dinner together and went to a friends house to count down untill 00.00. It was amazing, thank you 2013 and bring it on 2014!

See you guys soon!
Love,
Renée

1 opmerking:

Sanne zei

Zo'n mooie foto van jou <3 mooie kleuren zeg!
Leuke post liefje :)