1.13.2014

White chocolate cheesecake

Hi guys,

Since it's 2014 and I love this recipe I thought I'd share this lovely white chocolate cheesecake with you guys. Although I know most of you will be on a no-chocolate-diet after newyearseve but I love love love this cake (so does everybody I know who has eaten it) so I need to share it with you. My best roommate introduced me to this cheesecake and I've loved it eversince.

Ingredients
- 400 g of white chocolate
- 15 Bastogne cookies
- 75 g butter
- 250 ml cream
- 250 g curds
- 250 g mascarpone
- 125 g castor sugar (white)

Sounds really good right? Hihi I promise it's amazing ♥
Looking good already nomnom

Gear

Alright let's get started!
1. Smash the cookies (you might want to use a bag like mine) untill you're left with tiny little crumbs
.
 Step 2. Melt the butter. I placed a pan underneath with boiling water to melt the butter.
 Step 3. Mix the butter with the cookiecrumbs
 Step 4. Place the mixture in the cake tin and create a smooth surface.
 Step 5. Melt the chocolate au bain-marie (with the pan of boiling water underneath)
 Step 6. Put the mascarpone, the cream, the curds and de castor sugar in a bowl and mix them all together.

 Step 7. Mix in the melted white chocolate and make sure it's completely smooth.
 Step 8. Pour the mixture in you cake tin.
 Step 9. Put it in the fridge for at least 3 hours (I normally leave it in for 6 hours or more).

Now serve it to hungry people! Hihi. Make sure to tweet or Instagram me a picture if you make this yourself, IG user rpinguin. 
Little note that you don't want to big a slice because it might be a little overwhelming. 
Enjoy!
Love,
Renée

1 opmerking:

Sanne zei

HMMMMMMMMMM oh wat een goeie post!