1.30.2014

Jungle of Abs

Gooodday y'all,

hihi that's a weird way to start my blogpost isn't it, that together with the crazy name.. what's going on?
Well, to calm you all down, I'm not going mental although it might seem like I am. Today is the day before another exam... and I'm freaking nervous. So that's why I'm rabling on like a crazy old lady haha.

Anyway today I wanted to give you a little update on what I've been upto fitness wise. I haven't been to the gym in forever, I was a gym member the last 1.5 year of highschool and the last year I lived in Ghent. But after I moved back I only had a membership during the summer in my hometown for a month haha. I haven't been in a gym for about 6 months I think haha. However I wanted to do something this year in stead of just sitting on my ass and horsebackriding ofcourse soooo....
I started the 30 day ab challenge AND combining it with the 30 day ab and squat challenge.. I will die hahaha.
I got these challenges off of 30dayfitnesschallenges and got cracking on it yesterday. Because I wanted to update you guys on this challenge I made a picture to show you how my tummy looks right now.. I really don't want to show off in any way and I'm not saying I'm fat or skinny or anything. I just want to keep you guys in update so you can actually see someone doing the challenge and seeing what it's doing to the body.
The challenges are

 What the tummy area looks like right now.
Disclaimer: I am not in any way showing off or trying to say that I don't look goot enough, I actaully started loving my body more over the last few years. Everyone has a different body and different things they want with it.. wait whut?! hahaha I mean that you should love you body!! Nobody knows your body like you do!!

Well I will update you guys soon on how I get along this challenges. I might admitt the ab challenge is already killing me hahaha. I do the ab challenge in the morning after I walked Jessie before I have breakfast and the ab and squat challenge I do before I go to bed at night.
I will see you guys soon.

Love,
Renée

2 opmerkingen:

Sanne zei

Renéetje <3
Respect!
Wat super leuk dit en wat stoer dat je een foto van jezelf plaatst, je bent mooi!
Ik ben blij dat je je zo goed voelt de laatste jaren liefje! En trainen, daar is niks mis mee.
Als ik zo kijk naar die challenge, dan zie ik dat het snel meer sit-ups en zo worden, haha. Jij wordt facking gespierd! Ik ben benieuwd naar je after foto. Maar bij deze before foto zie je er al zo goed uit!
Ik wil ook meedoen, al ken ik mezelf en ben ik niet zo gedisciplineerd. Als ik het niet megamega graag wil, dan doe ik het niet haha. Maar nu jij het ook doet, is dat wel motiverend!
Ben jij al begonnen? Ik begin dan morgen. Dan kan ik me nog een dag voorbereiden....
Ik denk niet dat ik allebei de challenges ga doen, de 30 day abs challenge wil ik wel doen! Mijn buik mag wel iets platter hihi. Ik zal er ook een before foto van maken, dat is echt een goed idee. En hopelijk houd ik het vol!
Jij gaat het sowieso volhouden, je bent een doorzetter.
Ik ben benieuwd hoe dat gaat liefje!
ENNNNN IK HOOP DAT JE TENTAMEN GOED IS GEGAAN! Ik spreek je snel ja lievie! (trouwens, mijn Whatsapp deed al heel vervelend en nu startte die niet meer op :( ook na opnieuw downloaden. Dus ik heb geen whatsapp meer! Je kan me altijd smsen of via FB uiteraard :)) x x x x x x x x x x

Sanne zei

Oh ik hoop toch zo dat ik het vol ga houden!
Maar het loopt zo snel op haha.. Vandaag heb ik in ieder geval gedaan, ik hoop echt dat ik niet ga afzwakken hoor.. het is wel prettig dat er rust dagen tussendoor zitten, dat motiveert denk ik wel!
Succes ermee liefje!