11.24.2014

Before 2014 ends

Hi guys,

So before this year ends I wanted to be able to get back with posts I'm proud of and am happy about putting out there for the world to see.
What has been going on?!

I've been absolutely crazy busy with Uni over the past few months, it has been superbusy but I got through and am back and ready to rock and roll!!

AND
I've put some time in getting my things for this blog together.
As you might have noticed I've changed the entire look of my blog. I just wanted to make it look more like me and more festive and happy.
I will be doing Blogmas, which will be blogging every other day untill Christmas. However! I'll be leaving for Austria a few days prior to Christmas, but I'll figure something out! Hihi

Anyway I'm really happy to be back and hopefully you'll all like it aswell!
Now lets get into the festive spirit with a picture of Jessie wearing his Head Elf shirt, isn't he the cutest thing EVER?!


Much love,
Renée

1 opmerking:

Melissa zei

Wat fijn dat je terug komt! Hopelijk lukt het je goed!