11.29.2014

Winterhaul

Hi guys,

Today is one of the last posts before blogmas starts and I'm way to excited!!
So I picked up some pieces from the Funkie House, Pull&Bear en h&m in The Hague and I thought I'd share them with you since they are winter pieces and well, lets be honest, it's finally getting pretty cold and wintery here!!

First up was h&m where I got a few pieces.
A nice h&m sweater for the sweaterweather!
I've been on the look out for a pair of trousers like this!
A really lovely warm scarf  which goes really nice with my new coat!

After h&m we went to Funkie House, which is a really awesome store however it often is pretty expensive. But I found such an awesome dress, Luc made me fall even more in love with it and I ended up taking it home with me!
it's the Numph Juno Peaks Shirtdress and I am in love (this picture however doesn't do this any justice)


Last but not least I bought myself a new coat, I tried it on in store and ended up getting it online. 
It's a greenish parker coat!

And now the boy and I are off to do some sneaky Christmas shopping! 

Love,
Renée

Geen opmerkingen: