11.30.2014

This was November

Hi guys,

November just ended, well actually it takes November another half an hour to end but, I'm wrapping up November right now, before heading to bed and waking up to December, Blogmas and so many other exciting things.
So in stead of sharing with you my November favourites I thought I'd share my November with you guys.

It has been an absolute crazy month but filled with so many awesome things I'd love to share so let's just jump right in.
I had a Halloween party, was one of the only people dressed and had an awesome time with my roommates!
Made a mess of my room on multiple occasions but seemed to be able to tidy every time at the last minute.  
Took this cutie for various walks, I love his happy face after a long walk! 
And had the pleasure of taking these two nutheads for a walk, I think they like eachother!
Found some old things hiding in my closet and took them for a day out!
The boy and I went on a lovely weekend to Rahier, Belgium, with some friends!
Had very bad yet so good take out with the family! 

November, you've been amazing, lovely and pretty good but I shall say goodbye now and see you next year! December, I've been waiting for you all year, I can't wait!!
Next post, will be the first Blogmas post, I hope you're all as excited as I am!!

Love,
Renée

Geen opmerkingen: