6.13.2012

Little photo booth

Hi Guys,

so, I though about doing this for ages and I still haven´t got a really good clue about how to do it but my idea is actually not that difficult. I'll be trying to post a picture of something, someone or somewhere every day or at least every two days. Could be what I'm wearing today, not today because I look like a hippy with messed up hair, or what I'm doing that day. I'll surely be posting more and more hopefully and I'll be linking my instagram here so that you can see what's keeping me going a day although my instagram is mostly used in belgium and right now I'm spending more time in Holland so you'll have to wait for that.
Anyhow enough of the talking, I'll put some pictures here so that you can see what I've been up to the past few weeks.







1. is my mini lantern which I got for my birthday from my roommate! I ♥ it
2. is my lantern with the candle in it, isn't it gorgeous.
3. is our new house in Gent, which we (my roommate, a friend of ours and a girl from highschool who's in the same class as my roommates brother) will be living in next year, pretty excited to clean up the mess and repaint it and it'll be amazing!
4. is our little baby Bailey, who's at my roommates house right now, miss her a lot!
5. is me and my boyfriend goofing around
6. is actually a picture I found on the internet and I thought it was cute
The last one is me with my second earpiercing which I got on both sides.I'll do a little piercing review if you'd like later on this week or perhaps next week!

Love,
R.Pinguin



Geen opmerkingen: