6.06.2012

Eyecandy

Hi Guys!

So, I promised to write again when I was done with the first Anatomy exam.. which is a week ago?! Haha I'm so sorry but I've been really busy getting everything together for the second exam which will be Embryologie due to tomorrow morning.
I've got a few excited things to tell you guys.
First of all my dad gave me one of his analoge camera's, which is prossibly about 30 years old. He told me my mom used to have one aswell but he gave me his instead. It's an amazing camera and since we all have a digital one now my dad showed his collection of unused camerarolls soooo I've been trying that thing out for the past week and I absolutely love it. Right now I've got a black and white roll in it so all the photo's will be in black and white. Can't wait to see the results on them.
Secondly, I've been looking online for a trip to London this summer. Unfortunalty the olympics are around the time I actually got time to go somewhere so London will probably be a no-go for us. I said us because my boyfriend will join me, if he's got money, on this trip to whereever it will take us. We don't have a proper second choice so if you do please let me know!
My third thing to tell you is that I'm pretty stressed weither or not I'll make it my first year at the uni. It's been really hard for me to actually find a good way to study and now that I found it it will plausibly be too late for me to make it through my first year. But no tears, I'll try and make it through and otherwise I'll just have to re-do my first year, don't care I will be a vet when I'm old!
(first real eyecandy, say Hello to Chris Hemsworth)
It has been 1.5 day after my Embryology exam and I'm not to confident I made it but there's a slight change that I actually did pass that exam. Right now I'm doing some latenight studying for the next exam which will be upcoming monday. On sunday a friend of mine will come over for dinner in Gent so I'm pretty excited about that. Hopefully my lovely lips will look a lot better by that time because they're sore right now so.
I wasn't done with my exciting news because I had one more thing for you guys. I'm actually thinking about doing a youtubechanel on beauty and vlogging (maybe together with my sister or something like that) but I'm kind off delaying it a lot. I did make my first video but the quality is shit so I'll have to remake that one. Anyhow I was kindoff hoping that you guys could help me decide weither or not I should start a chanel or not. If I do I'll post the video's on this blog or mention it in my video's so that I can connect the two media's.
Furthermore I've worked with Wonder, our 5 year old Frisian mare, today for the 5th time since we had her, which has been for almost a year now, and it went pretty well I must say. Looking forward to do more with our little monster in the future.
For now I'll leave it with this, hope you guys had a wonderfull day and I'll post some pictures of my analoge camera and stuff soon.

Have a nice day/night,
Rawrpinguin

ps. here's some more eyecandy:

Geen opmerkingen: