6.15.2012

Old going new

Hi Guys!

Yesterday I finally picked up my photographs at the local store here. These are the pictures I took before, during and after Jera On Air. I went to do my hair today, turned out so nice. I'll post pictures of my new haircut probably tomorrow or on sunday.






1. is Mikey our little dog, cutest thing ever and soooo funny!
2. new dress, my sister bought it for me in London, it is a forever21 dress I think, not sure.
3. a nice day in Amsterdam
4. my lovely boyfriend! ♥
5. needed monster energy before work at Jera On Air!
6. my car just chilling at Jera On Air
7. crazy crazy friends going wild on Heideroosjes? or maybe LostProphets at Jera On Air.

Well I'll keep you guys updated this weekend. Going to be one hell of a weekend though, dinner and a party tonight and tomorrow my sisters bigass party and dinner at my best friend Sanne.

Love,
R.Pinguin

Geen opmerkingen: