10.24.2012

Photober day #22, #23 and #24

Well hello there guys,
Today is the day that....... I can update my photoberblogpart AND tell you some exciting news.
Let´s start with the photoberdays missing which will be day 22, 23 and 24.
Photober day #22 Architecture
At first I wanted to take a photograph of our house in Gent, then I thought about taking a photo of a house on my way to the faculty in Merelbeke which we (my housemates and me) consider being our dreamhouse. It's this amazingly big castle on an amazingly big land. Unfortunatly it's about to be demolished. ANYWAY on my way back from the faculty I came across this residence and thought it looked a bit like Villa Kakelbont.
Photober day #23 Shadow
My favourite part of the day, cyclying back from the faculty with the lovely weather it is right now, sunny warm and beautiful. Later that night a really great idea popped up but I had no camera on me so maybe I'll include it somewhere later this week with one of the other challenges.
Photober day #24 What's in your bag
Had a lot of fun doing this challenge since I hardly ever clean out my bag, I did it a minute after I took these photo's because than I realized how big of a mess my bag actually was.
So what's in my bag?
Collegeblok, Book on Organic Chemistry, notebook, agenda, colouring pencils, strepsils (cool), handkerchiefs in menthol, a bottle of water, my halloween-glove, lipbalm coconut and mango by H&M (a present by my lovely friend), a perfum mOOd by roxanne, Catrice lipstick in the colour Be Natural!, Vaseline, Dove deodorant, my dutch phone, some more pencils and pens, Labello hydro care lipbalm, sunglasses, a gum and my wallet.
The exciting news is... drumrolls please....
I'm throwing a Halloween-party upcoming saturday at my parents house. Really really looking forward to it. Hopefully be watching a movie or something on friday with my friday-night-movie-night friend whom is amazing amazing amazing and really awesome in case you haven't noticed!
AND I found an amazing song by Scarlett Johansson called Relator.
Hope you all have a nice day and night and I'll see you guys when I'm back with hopefully tomorrows challenge,

R.Pinguin
ps. here's a little sneak peak, my halloween make-up and hair.

4 opmerkingen:

Sanne zei

aahhhw you're so pwitty

mrneenee.blogg.se zei

Hi, i did just "stumbled" into youre homepage and realised that you have a horse namned Pirginia... im pretty sure i have here older brother - Nee Nee, they have the same mom. Would be fun to see some pictures of here and compare them a little. My email angelicabjornbom@hotmail.com if you want to send some pics and tell a little about her =)/Angelica

Sanne zei

jaaa leuk leuk leuk dat je mee doet :D

Sanne zei

Ah thank you baby hihihi. Ik vind het zo leuk dat je mee gaat doen! En als we in Eindhoven zijn, moeten we een terug in de tijd foto maken.. oeehhh schpannund. XXXXXX en kom op met jouw foot's joh, ik ben heel erg benieuwd!