12.01.2014

On the first day of Blogmas..

... my true love sent to me!

Hi guys,

December finally arrived and I am beyond excited! This month is packed with study, Christmas parties, a lot of Christmas shopping, singing carols whilst showering, watching Christmas movies and hopefully lots and lots of snow!
I can't wait to start with this Blogmas adventure!

This month my blog will be all about December and Christmas! I'll upload three posts each week, the first on a Monday, the second on a Wednesday and the last on Friday. Each post will be different however they will a be pretty Christmassy!
Coming up are not only a Christmas tag but also some OOTD's, Christmas present idea's for him and her and so much more.
This will be a pretty crazy month combining it all but I can't wait.
I'll also be leaving for Austria just before Christmas but no worries, the last Blogmas post will be on the twenty-fourth of December! I hope you all will like this Blogmas.

Can't wait to start!
Love,
Renée

Geen opmerkingen: