12.04.2014

Blogmas 2: The Christmas Tag

Hi guys.

Today is the second day of Blogmas and since I like doing, ready and watching tags I thought I'd do the Christmas Tag!
So all questions are Christmas based and I combined two Christmastags I found online! one by Zoella and one by EllesGlitterGossip 

1. When do you start getting excited about Christmas?
I get excited around the end of November, when I know it's almost December and the Christmas decorations in store and around town go up!

2. What are your favourite Christmas Films?
I love A Nightmare Before Christmas, which is a mix between Halloween and Christmas movie. I also am in love with Love Actually!!

3. What do you do on Christmas day?
Normally when I'm at home for Christmas I love just hanging in my PJ's, watching movies, reading blogs or books and catching up on youtube! Getting ready and having a lovely, and huge, Christmas dinner with my family. However last year and this year we'll be in Austria so I'll spend my day having a lovely breakfast, snowboarding and having dinner!

4. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Where I live we have a two week Christmas break. We usually go for a snowboarding and skiing trip for a week. Normally the other week I spend catching up with friends, relaxing and getting everything ready for the next year!

5. Favourite Christmas meal or treat?
I love love love the Christmas cookies, the chocolate wreaths you can put up in the Christmas tree. My favourite meal is dinner because it's alsways so huge and lovely.

6. Have you ever made a Snowman?
YES! I made one last year I believe with the boy and some friends.

7. Do you have any Christmas traditions?
Yes, my family and I have the same routine every year even when every year is slightly different. We wake up, get breakfast ready and unwrapping our Christmas presents. Then we'll have breakfast and relax untill it's time to get ready for dinner which my dad usually makes and help him out.

8. Which are your favourite Christmas songs?
Oh boy! Last Christmas - Wham! or the Maine, Santaclaus is coming to town - JB, All I want for Christmas is you - Mariah Carey,  Jingle Bells - Michael Buble.. I usually just try to find a Christmas playlist on youtube OR listen to a Christmas cd.

9. White lights or coloured lights?
White, I love a bit of colour but everything normally has a nice red or white or sparkle I love my lights to be white to balance it out.

10. Real or fake Christmas tree?
REAL! I love the sent of a lovely Christmas tree, it smells like Christmas and warmth and love! One of my roommates and I actually bought our Christmas tree two days ago and it has been standing in our living room smelling amazing! We also got a little tree hihi!

So, I hope you liked this little peak into my Christmas day and I shall see you guys tomorrow with a new Blogmas! :D

Love,
Renée

1 opmerking:

Sanne zei

Ah, echt onwijs leuk om te lezen! Ik had het al gelezen, maar nog helemaal niet gezegd dat ik het zo leuk vond hihi