12.22.2014

Blogmas 9; Chirstmas Must-Haves

Hi guys,

Right now I'm in Austria enjoying a little snow. But since I'm on the road I thought it'd be a good idea to show you guys some things I need to take with me whenever I go away around the holidays!

So ho, ho, ho let's go!
Warm winter socks so your feet stay nice and warm.
Nice books to take with you or read with a nice cup of tea by the fireplace. 
A onsie so you don't have to get dressed!
Eyelashes to give your look a little something extra and ofcourse facewhips to make sure all your make-up is gone.
Wintery scented candles
Sweaters because it's always sweater weather during the holidays!
A little red lip!
Lipbalm to make sure your lips stay nice and soft for lots of kisses under the mistletoe!
A coat, scarf and hat to make sure you don't catch a cold on your walks!

I shall see you guys on wednesday for the last Blogmas!! 

Love,
Renée

Geen opmerkingen: