12.14.2014

Blogmas 6; Jessie's Sunny Sunday

Hi guys,

Today Jessie is taking over my blog!
Hope you're all having an amazing weekend, this weekend has been super busy but so utterly great. Must admit that 'The Hobbit; the battle of the five armies' is such an amazing movie! It's a must-see! This weekend has been filled with great news and things I'll be able to share with your guys in a little while!!
And I've finished my course for being a charioteer and I passed!!
Some more great news will follow next year hihi, keeping it all exciting.

Jessie will be taking you for a little flashback on a sunday. Peeking back at this last year trough his eyes!
That one time mommy snapped me hugging her teddybear!
That one day they took me out for a very long walk!
And I was looking pretty fierce!
When they took us to the park to hang out and watch students chasing a ball.
My bestie and I
Playing catch with Mika!
Mom's cuddles are the best
I love it when they take me here!!
Watching people pass by
I love relaxing after a swim
Mom loves this and so do I
But the best time is nap time
even when mom wants to take pictures of me
Goodnight sleep tight and I will see you guys in 2014! 

Well it's time for Jessie to go to bed, hope you all had a great weekend and I shall see you soon!

Love,
Renée

1 opmerking:

Sanne zei

O my dit is zo schattig! Hihi Jesse takes over!