5.24.2012

Sunshine city

It's amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing weather. Although right now I'm in the study because it's about 30.5 Celsius. My sister is watching Made and I'm kindoff watching with her and trying to write this blog and studying.
My semesterexams start next week so I'll be doing a lot of studying and a little less blogging and being on internet. I'll be online after my first exam to share everything with you guys.
Our nannydog is still crying over my sisters leaving a few seconds ago, he's such a morron hahaha. But such a cute little dog. I'll post a picture of us a few weeks ago! ;D
He was trying to hypnotise me or something. Isn't he the cutest thing ever?! Right now he's wearing a little thingy around his nek, orange saying Holland hahaha.
Well I guess I need to get back to the study and tonight we'll be eating my sisters famous paella. Tomorrow is my date with my lovely boyfriend and a good friend of mine. We'll be seeing The Avengers and we're all super excited to see it. The rest of the weekend I'll be studying studying studying to pass this semesters exams.

Have a good and sunny day,
Rawrpinguin

Geen opmerkingen: