11.16.2013

A Day In My Shoes: Antwerp

Let's kick this thing off right away!

The boy and I went to Antwerp for 1.5 days to do some shopping and chilling and just spending some quality time together. It was amazing, the hotel was really nice, we eat nice food, drank nice drinks and had a general amazing weekend.

On our way, Antwerp here we come
I actually loved this sink, sorrynotsorry
Bathroomselfie
OOTD (Check out my What's In My Bag for what I'm wearing
The boy and his lovely dinner 
Pasta with Salmon, Shrimp and Champignons ♥
A pint for the man and a Rosébeer  for the lady (I love that)
OOTD Saturdays
Smile
Antwerp central station, pretty
Antwerp Zoo, next to Central Station
Smoked SalmonSandwich lunch, I love me some Panos nomnom
Blurry picture at a Cathedral
That's way to high for me
A lot of nomming in one picture
Last train home
Such a pretty station
We might have done some damage.. Woopsie

Well I hope you liked this, have you ever been to Antwerp? What city do you like to go to?!

Love,
Renée