11.19.2013

Eargasms

My week is consisting of many many musical eargasms.

First off;

McFly and Busted are combinding themselfs to McBusted.. Only Busted member Charlie will not tag along with this amazing amazing tour! I'm way to excited since I don't live in the UK and won't be able to see them live but mannnnn I love this!
Here's a sneak preview of McBusted on BBC's Childrens in Need charity event.


Secondly;
Backstreet Boys are coming to the Netherlands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the right moment to say; FUCK YES!
I'll definitely be going to their concert in Ahoy Rotterdam, it's a little sentimental for me aaand I can't wait.. Unfortunately I'll have to wait untill the 24th of March.. Damnit!! Counting down the days


What gives you musical eargasms?!

Love,
Renée

1 opmerking:

Sanne zei

Antwoord op je vraag: James Blake. En Spinvis. :))))))